Real Wood VS Fake Wood

Are you trying to decide what type of flooring to put down. We recently went through the same thing. We were torn between putting real wood vs. fake wood. We ended up putting real wood flooring throughout our entire house. Wow, what a difference. As we looked into real wood vs. the imitation wood, we found that the real wood looks better and holds up better.

I was also worried about the cost, but when comparing apples to apples, the real wood was only slightly more than the imitation. We decided to tackle the installation ourselves. We were a little bit afraid at first, but with the new technology, it was fairly simple to do. I would certainly recommend doing it yourself. It really is simple and quiet a bit cheaper. Of course, every female is concerned with the maintenance.

I was worried about how to take care of my new flooring, but it turns out that with all of the new technology that exists, it's really easy to keep clean. You only have to mop about once every 2 weeks. As long as you sweep it regularly, it stays looking great. I use a floor cleaner and water to mop. I recently bought a steam cleaner with a mop attachment, I can't wait to see how well that will work. I would recommend real wood because it looks so beautiful, it really made a huge difference in how my house looks. I hope this information has been helpful to anyone who can't decide which flooring to go with.